* NEW *3 in 1 Bundle : Harness, Hands Free Leash & Pouch Belt
Size MEDIUM and XTRA LARGE available
Size LARGE * Sold Out*
Please add a note with your order on checkout for your size
- HANDS FREE DOG HARNESS BUNDLE perfect for walking, jogging or running where you need to clip your dog on and off with ease.
- EASY FIT HARNESS in 3 SIZES (Medium, Large & Xtra Large) with adjustable sliding neck and chest clips for a custom fit to your dog.
- QUICK CLIP release on and off for both Harness and Belt with metal attachments.
- REFLECTIVE TRIM and WEBBING for extra low light safety plus breathable MESH LINING for comfort.
- CHOCOLATE BROWN with SLATE GREY detailing. Perfect for every day and smart enough for special occasions.
- 1.5m (59″) HANDS FREE LEASH with BUNGEE to absorb pulling.
- DUAL HANDLE LEASH for increased dog control
- ADJUSTABLE RUNNING BELT 76cm – 112cm (30″ – 44″) with integral POUCH POCKET featuring dual zips and reinforced webbing with DOG BAG DISPENSER. Perfect for holding phone and keys.
- SLIDING D RING on belt to allow your dog to move from side to side.
* UK SHIPPING ONLY – CHOOSE YOUR SIZE BELOW *
FOR USA CUSTOMERS BUY FROM TROTTING DOG ON AMAZON.COM WITH PRIME DELIVERY CLICK HERE.
Designed by Fur Mom. Tested by the Pack.
“As a novice runner I wanted a hands free running leash which would be easy to clip on and off to a fitted harness, plus a useful pocket belt to carry my essentials .. phone, treats and poo bags! For me ensuring the belt webbing runs right through the pouch for extra strength and a D ring attachment which slides from side to side to allow my dogs to run on the left and right without the belt twisting round were really important.
I run with my 2 dogs both on and off road around 5K up to 3 times a week so I wanted a harness which looks great but is also easy to fit on both the dogs who are different sizes. Plus being able to clip the leash on and off the harness with one hand was a priority.
The leash has been adapted as many running leashes are really long. At 1.5m there is still room for long strides but it doesn’t get into a tangle when we are on the go and the dogs are running to heel, especially with 2 dogs! I added a short bungee on the leash to absorb some of the pull when their attention is on passing dogs, rabbits or people in hats. There are also 2 grab handles at different lengths for a bit of extra control and metal D ring on each handle to clip to the belt so you can run hands free on a short or long leash.
I hope you enjoy using my hands free harness, pouch belt & bungee leash as much as we do!” Marianne, Spike & Milo. Headon Warren, Isle of Wight.